Sunday 5 January 2014

Appeal From POW Brandon Winters

Appeal for help from POW Brandon Winters

Friends of GDL Jr c/- PO Box 635 Strathpine PS 4500 Qld AUSTRALIA          Ph. 0448 187 582    email:australiannationalaction@yahoo.com.au   Blog:australiannationalaction2.blogspot.com.au/

DISCLAIMER: Following information is published in the Public Interest. No actions should be inferred or implied. Opinions expressed are the author’s entirely. Sole purpose in reproducing this material is to place it in the Public Domain where it can be subject to Fair Comment. 
Saturnsday 4 Janus 2014

We have not heard from GDL Jr for several months. We can only conclude his mail is being stopped on the way out as well as on the way in. Undeterred, we have expanded our efforts and are now willing to assist other Americans seeking legal release from their Gulag.

Newest contact is Brandon Winters who asked ANA to publicise his case and deplorable living conditions. We agreed. Those wishing to show support please write to him at:

Columbia Correctional Institution
Brandon Winters #411079
P O Box 900
Portage WI 53901
U S A

Following is his first letter to ANA:
“Dear NA News I hope you are good in this sick world. Well me, as I’ve stated ‘America’s Nelson Mandela’ is torturing and using a technology on me called synthetic telepathy brain alterations physiological alterations and after eight years of torture is beating my heart via controlling my brain functions has given me a possible fatal heart problem.  
I suggest you Google these key-words:  
Human performance enhancement; psychotronics; neuro-technologies; molecular electronic devices; genetic engineering; neuro-engineering; LRAD [Long Range Acoustic Devices]; voice-to-skull devices; active denial technology; MEDUSA technologies.  
Try these sites:
www.FFCH&S.com
www.Nick Bostiahm.com(?)
synthetic telepathy – 
THEY KILLED MY FRIEND.    IT’S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME… 
These are the people responsible:
All staff at the Wisconsin Resource Center (WRC)
Wisconsin DOC (prison system)
Corneal Mayes (inmate)
Glen Hudley (inmate)
Will Whitson (inmate)
Jaun Bercher (inmate)
‘Gesa Kalafi’ (inmate) Formerly Stanley Lee Felton
Capt. Mark Swickatowski (prison captain)
PCT Ryan Lowney (WRC)
PCT Jennifer Bngeovani(?) (WRC)
The FBI
The US government 
Barak Obama is aligning himself with homosexuals, the New Black Panther Party, the anti-Christ Southern Poverty Law Centre and genocidal blacks to kill all us whites.
They destroyed our constitution under the National Defence Authorisation Act. Barak Obama has an assassination program (JSOC) and a civilian Hit List.
He calls pro-life, anti-abortionists ‘domestic terrorists’.
Obama calls pro-Second Amendment lovers ‘extremists’.
He is dismantling Christianity and enforcing ‘Cultural Marxism’ AKA ‘political correctness’. 
THE BLACKS ARE ALLOWED TO RAPE ME AND MY MOTHER BUT I GET KILLED FOR CALLING THEM N______S. 
I have a book I wrote. I need to get rid of it because I might not around much longer. Can I give it to you? I hope this gives you an insight into what happened to me and that these people don’t get away with it, so help me GOD!
Yours         Brandon Winters 
Written 16th Dec 2013 

No comments:

Post a Comment