Saturday 15 March 2014

US POW - Jake Laskey

We have made contact with another US POW, from the American Front
His contact details are: 
Jake Laskey # 68777-065
United States Penitentiary
P O Box 3900
Adelanto CA 92301 
U S A  
Here is what Jake told us @ 27 Februa 2014: 
"Thank you for the copies of STORM. They were very informative. I'll make sure and circulate them in this facility to the like-minded White Nationalists. 
I am due for release in Juli 2015. Feel free to look my name up online. You'll see the [Enemy] sites discuss my activism and 'hate'(sic) crime charges. Please give my information to any/all Kinsfolk. I have been inside for nine years and very few write. Political prisoners like myself need contact with Our Own Kind
I'd appreciate my information being given to any Skinhead groups. Tell them I'm an active member of the AMERICAN FRONT. Feel free to send me whatever you can. I'll make sure to circulate them.                           Yours in the Good Fight.         4theCause      Jake                           [our emphasis]
We can only repeat: "write…" the Boys need "contact with their Own Kind". It is unacceptable that Men like Jake who serve their country and Race just as much as those on Overseas duty, even more so, are neglected. Pls write: send cards, letters, postcards and calendars. Just let others know they are there and need mail. It will help them all to know their sacrifice is not in vain.    

No comments:

Post a Comment